I am still reading the book Torn written by Amanda Hocking. The book is still about Wendy's life in Forëning and the Vittra. Wendy has escaped the Vittra castle and now is back in Forëning. Wendy is questioning whether she should stay as the princess in Forëning or leave and be the princess in the Vittra castle. Her mother, Elora, will not tell her anything about the Vittra king, Wendy's father. So Wendy is unsure if her father is evil or good. It is hard to believe he is good when he has tried to kidnap her many times already. At the same time I can't tell if he is evil because when Wendy first met him, he told Wendy whatever she wanted to know about him and the Vittra.
I think Wendy and Elora's relationship will grow and they will become closer. Willa and Matt are very close and are spending lots of time together. I think they will become a very happy human couple in this troll community they currently live in. Rhys and Matt's relationship is definitely becoming stronger. Matt is becoming more brotherly to Rhys and Rhys is just happy to know who his blood brother is. I think Tove's feelings will grow for Wendy since he spends lots of time with her. If Tove likes Wendy, Wendy won't like him because she is still in love with Finn. Even though Wendy still loves Finn, I think her feelings for Loki will grow; especially now that Finn is totally ignoring Wendy. I think since Wendy and Finn are drifting apart, Loki and Wendy will become closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment